1. Open "VR Site Tour" mobile app
2. Swipe though to read welcome introduction, and press "Get Started" on the final slide
3. Log in using your Control Center 8 Username and Password
4. Select a Project
5. Swipe through the "Project Setup" instructions
6. Allow VR Site Tour access "Location", "Camera", "Photos" and "Motion & Fitness" to utilize all features and benefits
1. Turn on the Camera by pressing the power button.
2. Turn on the Wireless Function by pressing the Wi-Fi button on your camera
3. Go to Wi-Fi Settings on your mobile phone. Make sure Wi-Fi on your smart device is turned on and select the Camera from the list (example: THETAXS00001017.OSC).
4. Enter the password, which is the numbers within the camera name (example: THETAXS00001017.OSC).
5. Connection is complete
1. Go to the location to which you will photograph.
2. Aim Camera North using the compass.
3. Level the Camera using the bubble level.
4. Remove yourself from the shot.
5. Tap the white shutter button